Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Local police suck

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

http://www.wyff4.com/news/16576925/detail.html

Thats the link to what I am gonna vent about.

A year ago a college student was rapped in broad daylight. Well on June 5th, 2009 Friday night my SIL and I went to the bar and we saw a man there, was acting strangely. and it bothered us. Last night while watching the news they showed this case. And the scratch of the man they showed is the man we saw at the bae. We are 100000000000000000% sure of this.

Well I called 911. They dispatched me to the county. We told them what we know and the man said since its a year old case there was nothing that could be done about it now and for us to call this number in the morning. This outraged my SIL. She has 2 small girls. and she is scared for them. We both are scared to be alone here in our home. We live so close to the seen of the attack.

WEll I then called 23 crime. The lady sounded like I woke her up. She told me that she would fax over my info and gave me a case number. Said that I can call the same number given to us by the county. And if he is arrested from our tip and there is a reward money we would get it.

Yes we need the money but thats not the issue or what we are calling for. I can't believe every one is acting like they don't care. I don't care if I get a thank you or not or money from it . I want the man caught. I want to see justice. They said with the intensity of the crime, that he is likely to do this to a friend or family member. And since he was eying us at the bar, has us worried.

Did he follow us home? Does he know we recognized him? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ludacris I just am furious with my local police right now.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bgdvil
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Maybe you could call the place and see if they have cameras inside, if they do , the a-hole police could look at them, or someone at the number they referred you to. I'm in a full on war with our local CHP,They disgust me.

logiemommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I know the bar has cameras every where.

I called the number and they said to call another number anddoing so they said to call the number we just called. Then said I will run this strait to the man in charge and he wlll call you back.

Thats was 2 hours ago.

mlbrooks421
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Wow! And I don't think it is just your local police. They are pretty worthless all over, unfortunately. I hope they can half ass do their job and catch that guy!

SxyPanamami83
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM

im sure he didnt follow you home.

Maliksgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM

call the press make a big stink....you'll be sure to see quick response than!~

Starlight, Starbright, First star I see tonight...
logiemommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM

I have e-mailed America's most wanted, all our local news , called the sheirffs dept. and left messages for a man I am told is head of crime stoppers. I have talked to my uncle and a friend  who both are cops. I feel Like I have done everything I can.

I just want justice for the lady attacked. To feel safer in my neighborhood again. To feel like I can go to my mail box in daylight w/o finding trouble. I am 5 months PG and I don't want to be hurt, or see myself , my SIL or anyone I know hurt.

B$ the bashing of my preggers at a bar. I don't go to drink. I am my SIL driver. I drive her there , drink a ton of water, watch her get plaster and drive her home. I rather make sure she is safe and go with her, then let her drive home drunk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)