Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrible Two's

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 1 Replies

Everytime I take my two year old somewhere, like a Headstart Program or a Bible School Program. He flips out, he wants to stay, but doesn't want to go along with what the others are doing.

I know he's 2 and he doesn't know better but like today. I dropped my oldest off to Bible School. And the baby wanted to stay, there is a program for little ones so we stuck around. I was in a pure full sweat chasing him around.

First he wanted to paint, then he decided he didn't, then he wanted to then he didn't. Then he got flustered and threw a fit, rolling on the ground screaming fit.

I don't remember my oldest being like this but then again I did have him in daycare when he turned 2. But there isn't any daycares around here and it's not worth my time and money to put him in one 12 miles away. When I work from home. It would be different if there was one in my town but there isn't.

What can I do, I signed him up for Early Headstart. A woman comes once a week for an 1.5 to play with him.

I scoured the internet looking for any groups for Toddler/Preschoolers and there isn't anything unless I want to travel 16 + miles but then what do I do with my older child?

I'm at a loss, please help...

Mindy

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommytoG
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM

What about Mothers Day out. Check your news paper for daycare ads and check them out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)