Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick question no meds for the weekend???

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 2 Replies

we are going camping on friday for the weeknd to my parents camp with my dd and she is on miralax which some of you may know our story she has chronic constipation well we switched her diet to dairy free and now lately she has been going on her own very soft formed poops sorry TMI but anyway my question should i give her the miralax while up north????? or do you think it would hurt her to miss a weekend while we are camping???? she is 2.5 and still in pull ups during the day and diapers at night

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MomToMags
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I'd keep giving it to her, or at least take it with you in case she needs it.  It'd suck to be out of town with no meds and her to get constipated again and be miserable.

moms rock

LovesPinkk
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Quoting MomToMags:

I'd keep giving it to her, or at least take it with you in case she needs it.  It'd suck to be out of town with no meds and her to get constipated again and be miserable.

Yeah I 2nd this.  If you want to try to stop giving it to her -I'd wait for another, more convinent time, ya know?  Otherwise, if she needs it -no one will have a good time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)