Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much do you spend on diapers a month? (piog)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 18 Replies

And how many babies in diapers do you have?

I'm just curious.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM

I have a 12 month old daughter in diapers and we buy the big box of Luv's and it's about $16.  We only need one a month.

~Jill~

sexeegyrl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I have 2 in diapers.... 19 month old and 9 month old, luckily they are both in the same size. We buy 2 big boxes of size 3 per month...so about $40 in diapers.

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

Lucky13-7PM
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:29 PM

2 in diapers a 18 mo. old and a 3 mo. old and I spend between 30 and 40/mo. I buy luvs

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Well, right now we spend $40 about every month and a half on a big box of pampers from BRU. With the new baby coming in a few weeks the price will go up to $80 though. I also have a 3 year old, but she doesn't wear pull-ups or diapers anymore. We would be spending at least $100 on diapers every month and a half if she was. Wow, LOL, kids are really expensive!

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage, Pro- Life, Natural childbirth having, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, ERF, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO, Co-sleeping mommy to my 3 beautiful girls!

Think what you want of me, we all have our own opinions. I state mine, you state yours, we're both happy.

sarahbearamommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM

we go through about 2 boxes of target brand diapers a month.. $13 a box x 2 a month.. so about $26 a month.

and only 1 in diapers.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

SouthALMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I only have one in diapers and I have to buy him the overnights to sleep in so depending on which month

$20 for one box of diapers a month

$40 if I have to buy a box and the overnights

I buy luvs or pampers (some stores here don't have luvs and some don't have pampers...)

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

Smiley001
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM

My daughter is 18 months so 1 box of LUVS for 16 a month was all we needed....now we are potty training so we are spending about 30 in pull ups but this is only the first month so that's not for sure. I just ought 3 packs and it was about 30.

I also have a little boy coming in august and i  think it will be about 40 a month for him but I already have 2 months worth stocked up 

dosthepost
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I have one in diapers and I usually go to SAMs and buy the big box of almost 200 diapers... I spend about 45 on that box and it lasts me almost a month.

Hoping for BLUE

bellasmom32808
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:42 PM

We spend around $27 a month, 2 boxes of parent's choice

nickiturner04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM

i have one in diapers... he will be 2 on the 24th... but he was a preemie so we're just able to start potty training... but we buy pamper cruisers...2 big boxes a month... so about $40

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)