Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am mad i cant belive this happend to me!! LoL

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

i went to take my dd's clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and there was a pampers cruiser diaper in the washer it broke open and these little beads were everywhere all over her clothes!! why do these things happen??? LOL i guess it was funny but i am just so mad now i have to rewash the clothes ughghhhhhh!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kgsharber
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:56 PM

If you throw in 2 towels, they will be clean after the 1st rewash. If not, it will take about 3 washes. 

Osstie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:57 PM

omg what a mess!! I'd say just take the clothes outside and shake them out as best as you can and then rewash them.

swizzlefiz
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM

DD once put a small vial(trial size) of perfume in her daddys shirt pocket.  I always check his pants but he never has anything in the shirts so I didn't check.  It shattered in the dryer.  I had glass and aweful perfume all over everything!  I got so mad at first but then I just had to laugh.

hannahsmommy321
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:01 PM

i actually just wiped my whole washer out lol

Quoting kgsharber:

If you throw in 2 towels, they will be clean after the 1st rewash. If not, it will take about 3 washes. 

CafeMom Tickers

lil-mama09
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM

This JUST happened to me!  I don't even use disposables!  But my DD's use them on their baby dolls.  One got dropped into the pile and I tossed it in w/o seeing it.  it was a MESS!!!  I just wiped it clean too.  Oh the joys of being a mommy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)