Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it just nerves?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 2 Replies

I don't know if any other single moms have this problem or not I just need some advice. I'm fixing to be 21 I'm 7months pregnant with my second kid. I had to quit working because I was having problems with my pregnancy. My mother is helping me since I'm not working and my daughters' dad doesn't want to help support her. I'm scared about what I'm gonna do after the baby is born. I don't know how I'll do it. I haven't even bought anything. I just don't understand why I'm putting things off or so scared about having this baby. I wasn't like this with my first kid. My boyfriend isn't much help. He doesn't know what he wants.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I feel for you. I honestly don't know how single moms do it. My husband is in the military and I feel like a single mom sometimes, but to actually be one would be hard.

Some guys are just not good.

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage, Pro- Life, Natural childbirth having, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, ERF, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO, Co-sleeping mommy to my 3 beautiful girls!

Think what you want of me, we all have our own opinions. I state mine, you state yours, we're both happy.

angelbaby_08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM

That's great that your mom is helping you out but meanwhile you need to take your daughters dad to court and make him pay child support, he helped make her so he can help pay for her. Change is a very scary thing so don't feel bad about putting things off and if you need to then put thiings off for awhile but just remember that this new baby is going to need your love and care like your daughter did and still does. Once you hold that baby in your arms all the nerves will have been worth it! As for your boyfriend he should be supportive of you right now regardless if he knows what he wants right now or not but if he continues to be so indignant then i would suggest that you find somebody else who is willing to go all the way for you and your kids.I know it's scary being alone with a kid but if hes making you feel miserable or helpless then it would be better to be alone for awhile and then find someone that you deserve to be with forever.Good Luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)