• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having Some Serious Feminine Problems WAY TMI *New Question Added*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am having a serious issue in the vaginal area. I had some serious pain the other day when my husband and I tried to have sex. He got all pissy with me about not wanting to have sex so I gave in and we ended up doing the deed. Afterwards it started hurting bad!! When I woke up yesterday morning it was itching and burning!! It seriously hurts!! I'm sure it is just a yeast infection, but I've never had one this bad. Sorry, just wanted to vent a little and find out what you have used that works best. Thanks.

Jen

NEW QUESTION:

I'm going to go to the dr tomorrow. Should I get some OTC cream to use until then? It's really bothering me.

Proud Army Wife

Proud Army Wife To Justin
Loving Mommy To Gabriel and Hope

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToMags
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Call your doc and get the pill, i think it's called difulcan - works great and quick. 

moms rock

MissiHampt
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I agree.  I'm allergic to the creams and stuff, so the pill is the only way to go for me.  It works great.

Quoting MomToMags:

Call your doc and get the pill, i think it's called difulcan - works great and quick. 

momoftwo0720
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM

It sounds like a yeast infection to me, and if it is your husband could get it too. Serves him right for getting mad. You need to go and get so meds, it will get ALOT worse. And i mean ALOT worse.

SouthALMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I was the same way and come to find out I had little tiny tears on my vagina. I don't know what from but they hurt so bad for weeks.

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

Mom2GabeAndHope
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Have to wait until tomorrow morning, but I am going to go to the Dr's. They have a walk in clinic in the mornings from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.

Jen

Proud Army Wife

bnasmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM

In the meantime, take a shower and make sure you dry the area really well.  Put on some loose fitting cotton shorts and no underwear....let things air out a little.  Good luck!  hope you feel better soon.

Mom2GabeAndHope
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Thank you so much!!! I haven't been so uncomfortable before in my life.

Quoting bnasmom:

In the meantime, take a shower and make sure you dry the area really well.  Put on some loose fitting cotton shorts and no underwear....let things air out a little.  Good luck!  hope you feel better soon.

BrandonsMom1000
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Quoting MomToMags:

Totally agree.....Diflucan works wonders for me too.

Mom2GabeAndHope
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I will ask about it tomorrow for sure.

Quoting BrandonsMom1000:

Quoting MomToMags:

Totally agree.....Diflucan works wonders for me too.

Proud Army Wife

bg26
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM

You mentioned that you didn't want sex, but you still did it. When you guys did it were you lubricated enough? If not, you probably tore down there a bit. It will go away on it's own. A yeast infection is itch, red and smelly with a cottage cheese discharge. Any of those signs?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)