Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alli Weight Loss??????

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have thought about trying Alli.  I just need to drop 15-20 lbs. and I already exercise 4-5 times/week.  I am 5"5" and weigh 140.  I go to my gym's "power" & "kick" classes so I know that some of my weight is muscle, but I just don't like being @ 140 (when I hit 35, everything changed!).  Has anyone tried Alli & if so, how satisfied were you?  I think I could follow the eating patterns b/c we already eat healthy & juice a lot (and I don't eat red meat).  Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!!

boy kissing mom

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annamarie420200
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I'm been taking Alli for about 4mths and with diet and exercise i've lost almost 30pds. I love it with a PROPER diet. If not used correctly it can have some AWFULL effects. I once had  Chinese Buffet on it and really didnt eat much but it WASNT pretty!! As long as you eat healthly and exercise it'll be a great aid with your wieght loss. Plz feel free to add me and i'll be glad to give you more imput

Abuela09
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I suggest you consider reading "Healthy for Life" by Dr Ray Strand...he's going to be in Tampa, FL area this weekend. you can also check he's site: www.releasingfat.com I chose to take the shakes and snack bars along with the supplements and it's helped my overall health. I purchase them from an old co-worker, now I place my order online and they arrive at my door...easy.

I'm not a fan of putting chemicals to improve my body. I chose a natural approach and love the results.

Best wishes on your choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)