Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

our little swimmer...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

we went to cape cod this weekend on a spur of the moment trip- just felt like going- christoher got to go to the beach , the ocean and go in a indoor swimming pool for the first time- he is 5 months and he LOVED it!

www.cafemom.com/group/104292
Pregnancy ticker
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah969
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:02 PM

He is so cute

banner2.jpg picture by Songtress1986

DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM
so cute!
hannahsmommy321
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM

awww he is so cute i wanna pinch his chubby cute little cheeks!

CafeMom Tickers

valery06
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM

He is rally cute!

fcangel9
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Look at all those little rolls!!!  He is adorable!! 

MAXnBRYCESmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM

He is a little Buddha!!!! Soooooo cute!

rachelmm007
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM

oh my goodness! he is so stinkin ADORABLE!!! how much does he weigh, just curious because he looks bigger than my 5 month old and he is 18 1/2 lbs!

valbeasley
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM

thanks all for your responses....he is such a big flirt, its like he "knows " he is cute....we cant go to the mall without people going awww! now he sits up on his own in the shopping cat, loves to look at everyone and everything going on and laugh and coo....

and to answer your question- he is 24 lbs, and 29 inches. he was 10 lbs even at birth in january  and will be 5 months next tuesday.

Quoting rachelmm007:

oh my goodness! he is so stinkin ADORABLE!!! how much does he weigh, just curious because he looks bigger than my 5 month old and he is 18 1/2 lbs!

www.cafemom.com/group/104292
Pregnancy ticker
momtocarlos
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM

He is such a cutie

chefmartha
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Wow! Ten pounds at birth....My son was 7 lbs 10oz at birth and he didn't hit 24 lbs until he as almost 2! Looks like he's going to be a tall one when he grows up. You little guy is very very cute. We need to put him up on the shelf with the other dolls now. LOL...Where did you go on the Cape? I lived there for 6 years and my Grandma lived there for close to 45 years. She just recently moved to be closer to where my mom is.

Quoting valbeasley:

thanks all for your responses....he is such a big flirt, its like he "knows " he is cute....we cant go to the mall without people going awww! now he sits up on his own in the shopping cat, loves to look at everyone and everything going on and laugh and coo....

and to answer your question- he is 24 lbs, and 29 inches. he was 10 lbs even at birth in january  and will be 5 months next tuesday.

Quoting rachelmm007:

chefmartha2004
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)