Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At rock bottom

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

I saw this thing on the news where you post on your blog about your financial problems... You ask everyone to donate like 50 cents or 1 dollar to your paypal account... Pretty soon, you get your bills paid then when you are caught up, you return the favor. I have done this about twenty times for complete strangers. I think it is a neat way for everyone to help out.

I hate to do this but I am working 2 jobs plus writing books on the side. My husband has lost his job and today was supposed to be the cut off day where they are now able to foreclose my home. My car is about to be repossessed. (Probably by the end of the week) And I have already seeked help for utilities from the local churches. I owe over 1600 dollars worth of back payments for my house!

So here is the part where I beg for help. If you could donate just 1 dollar to my paypal account! I swear when I get caught up on all my bills and back on my feet, I will start doing that again for people! I know several people who have done this and got to keep their house! I am so desperate!

Thank you for everyone who helps out. 1 dollar can go a long way!!

My paypal account email is Photobyliz0594@yahoo.com

Thanks again and God bless!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MissiHampt
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Good luck, Mama.  Times are pretty tough for everyone right now.

Jace1028
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Thank you! I know they are. That's why when we had everything caught up, I donated money to all those blogs I was talking about! I feel bad for Moms going through financial hardships. It is ruining my marraige and I am working all the time! My son is even feeling it. =( That kills me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)