Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She won't eat!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

My 7 1/2 mo DD has not eaten before bed the last 2 nights. She just screams. We thought it was teething and gave her teething tablets, she was poopy and we changed her diaper, but nothing worked. She seemed very tired and went to sleep both times. I just completed weaning her from BF, could she be drinking more during the day then she's used to and is too full before bed. When can you stop feeding them before bed? Any ideas as to why she won't eat? Thanks!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momoftwo0720
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM

My daughter was off the bottle and not drinking anything at bedtime at 9 months. If she don't want it don't give it to her. If she is eating plenty threw the day then she will be fine.

aray827
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Quoting momoftwo0720:

My daughter was off the bottle and not drinking anything at bedtime at 9 months. If she don't want it don't give it to her. If she is eating plenty threw the day then she will be fine.

Okay thanks. I was wondering if that was it. I will see what happens tomorrow night. Thanks! BTW, how much should she be eating during the day to be okay without the before bed feed?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)