• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FEEL LIKE S***.. JUST NEED TO VENT...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

28 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY THIRD BABY AND IT HAS BEEN THE LONGEST MOST DIFFICULT PREGNANCY EVER. IVE BEEN ON NIFEDIPINE NOW FOR ABOUT 5 WEEKS FOR PRETERM LABOR ISSUES, ITS GIVING UP ON ME AND THE BABY I THINK. TODAY HAS BEEN A SUPER CRAPPY DAY I FEEL SOO SICK(AFTER MY M/S FINALLY EASED UP SOME) I DONT EVEN WANT TO TAKE MY ZOFRAN, HES SUPER ACTIVE AND ITS MAKING ME FEEL MORE SICK..AFTER A WEEKS OF HIM BEING SCARY LAZY NOW HES WANTING TO MOVE NON STOP AND I JUST PLAIN HURT. IM NOT GOING TO CALL IN TO MY OB JUST YET, ILL WAIT TILL MY CONTRACTIONS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER.IM MOODY, IM TIRED, I SICK OF HAVING TOO PEE EVERY 2 SECONDS. IM SUPER CRAMPY, MY VAGINA HURTS ESP WHEN HE MOVES HIS HEAD....THIS BABY........PLZ GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO MAKE IT A FEW MORE WEEKS AND GIVE JASPER THE PATIENCE WE BOTH LACK SO HELL STAY IN A BIT LONGER TOO.IM SOO SCARED MY WATER IS GOING TO BREAK OR IM DILATING OR EFFACING MORE AND NOT REALIZE IT..I DONT WANT A PREEMIE.IM SOO EFFIN FRUSTRATED I FEEL THIS FEELING I CANT DESCRIBE TOO AND ITS SOOOO ANNOYING. I ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO SAY HOW I FEEL BUT ITS LIKE A AGITATED FEELING THATS SICKENIG AND GROSS..IT MAKES NO SENSE..

WELL THANX FOR LETTING ME VENT..ANYONE ELSE GO THROUGH THIS? DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PREEMIE?

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Todaisies
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I had my daughter at 25 weeks.  Call your OB!  If you are contracting regularlly they will try to stop it.  Every day you can prolong the birth is better.  Nifedipine is used  to lower hypertension (high blood pressure) and to treat angina (chest pain) right?  Have you had any doses of the steroid shot to help the babies lungs?  At least call to know if you should go in or can relax and put up with being completely uncomfotable. It's not something to put off.  If I would have went to the hospital earlier they may have been able to stop my contractions.  I didn't know I was having them, no pain.  My DD stayed 4 months in the NICU and still has complications at 20 months.  Good luck and I hope you feel better soon! 

eSnA2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 PM

NIFEDIPINE IS ALSO USED FOR STOPPING CONTRACTIONS, IVE BEEN GIVEN SHOTS OF TURBETULINE TOO BUT IT DIDNT WORK SO THATS WHY IM ON NIFEDIPINE.NOT YET, IM TRYIN TO JUST KEEP HIM IN THERE...THANX FOR UR REPLY. I HOPE UR LITTLE GIRL STAYS HEALTHY AND NO MORE COMPLICATIONS!

Quoting Todaisies:

I had my daughter at 25 weeks.  Call your OB!  If you are contracting regularlly they will try to stop it.  Every day you can prolong the birth is better.  Nifedipine is used  to lower hypertension (high blood pressure) and to treat angina (chest pain) right?  Have you had any doses of the steroid shot to help the babies lungs?  At least call to know if you should go in or can relax and put up with being completely uncomfotable. It's not something to put off.  If I would have went to the hospital earlier they may have been able to stop my contractions.  I didn't know I was having them, no pain.  My DD stayed 4 months in the NICU and still has complications at 20 months.  Good luck and I hope you feel better soon! 

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
nickiturner04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM

my preemie was born at 29 weeks & my water broke @ 26. i started going into labor when i was 16 weeks pregnant. he was born 1 pound and 15 ounces but the doctors said he would have been bigger if my water hadn't broke and he wasn't exposed. also, i was having issues with low fluid from pretty much the time i found out i was pregnant... i know having a preemie is stressful but they are the most special babies. they need more care and attention, but it takes a special woman to have a preemie baby. so if you do deliver early, just know it's because God chose you to.

also, i would mention to your ob about having the rounds of steriod shots just in case... it'll help strengthen the babys lungs.

if you need someone to talk to, you're more than welcome to pm me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)