Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so sad:(

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

my and my daughters father just broke up about 2-3 weeks ago, bad break up and now there a protection order, how do i move on? how do i stop crying?i have cried for the last 2 weeks and cant stop! im feel like a little lost puppy dog:( i dont no what to do! HELP PLEASE

single mommy to a beautiful lil girl!!! and a little one in heaven!!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Celeste825
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM

I wish I could say I know how you feel but I've never been through something like that.  All I can say is just look at that beautiful little girl you have and keep positive.  It will work out in the end, it always does!  Good luck to you!!

lizgriff
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Focus on your daughter and all the wonderful things you have. Go get a mani and pedi, a new hair style and go out and get some numbers. Then throw them away. You don't need a man.

stacybrown
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM

lol thats realy funny cuz i have plains friday...but i tried to play with her today and got angry cuz she said "i want my daddy to play" damn it makes me feel like im not good enough!!!

Quoting lizgriff:

Focus on your daughter and all the wonderful things you have. Go get a mani and pedi, a new hair style and go out and get some numbers. Then throw them away. You don't need a man.

single mommy to a beautiful lil girl!!! and a little one in heaven!!!

motherofthree81
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Before becoming a mom we all could act as we felt and even not take as good of care of ourselves....but honey your a mom now.

I know as many do how the light goes dim around you and yeah it may seem at times like the pain never stops, but it does. In the meantime though you are not alone, your daughter is right there and is watching and learing from you. And as mom, you no longer have the right to fall apart or become unhealthy physically or mentally. You have to be strong and healthy for her and to provide for her the mom she needs and the woman she is follow to become.

You need to remember what you broke up and honey, why there is this restraining order....when he shows you the kind of man he really is, SEE HIM....your sad and upset for what never was, not what was, if it was what you wanted the hed be there...we hurt for a loss that never even was. We miss what he had hoped it would turn into...it ends because its not what we need or thought, or because they do us a favor and show us they are not what we need at all. Shake it off honey and turn on the music and start moving forward in your life and leading your daughter into hers.How do you so this....take the first step and keep going , its all a choice.

Wash your face mom, your life will show on your face and your daughters.....and mom, she is watching.

when you've trusted JESUS and walked HIS way, When you've felt HIS hand lead you day by day, But your steps now take you another way, START OVER.

When you've made your plans and the've gone awry, When you've tried your best 'til theres no more try, When you've failed yourself and you don't know why, START OVER.

When you've told your friends what you plan to do, When you've trusted them but they didn't come through, Now you're all alone and it's up to you, START OVER.

When you've failed your kids and thier grown and gone, When you've done your best butit turned out wrong, And now your grandkids come along, START OVER.

When you've prayed to GOD so you'll know HIS will, and you've prayed and prayed  but you don't know still, When you want to stop cause' you've had your fill, START OVER.

When you think you're finished and you want to quit, When you've bottomed out in life's deepest pit,When you've tried and tried to get out of it, START OVER.

When the day's been long and successes few, And another day comes and you're feeling blue, GOD always gives another just so you can, START OVER.

So don't just sit there...................START OVER

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)