Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One piece Jammies!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 15 Replies

Anyone know where I can find piece jammies that DON'T have feet??? Ds has a horrible diaper rash (the dr. says it prob won't go away till he is potty trained) that he itches until it bleeds if he is not wearing a one piece, but we live in So Cal and it is way to hot for all of those footsie jams. I would settle for ones without feet, but one piece short/short sleeved jammies would be awesome. Any suggestions on where I could find something like that?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayci9
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:50 PM

bump

carol119
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I have found some at Target and at Carter's.  I have found a short sleeve long leg no feet and also long sleeve long leg no feet ones.  You could also try babies r us.

hannahsmommy321
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM

what about walmart??? they might have them or what about just a pair of pj shorts and a tshirt they have those pjs at walmart or target good luck!

CafeMom Tickers

KGeist86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM

If anything cut the feet off, and sew the bottoms so they don't unravel!

Kayci9
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:56 PM

There arn't really walmarts near us and he already has like a million pairs of short/t-shirt jams, but he scratches his bottom really bad if he can reach his skin back there.

Quoting hannahsmommy321:

what about walmart??? they might have them or what about just a pair of pj shorts and a tshirt they have those pjs at walmart or target good luck!

gavin423
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM

What about using onesies or rompers? My DS is 2 and potty training but in the mean time, if he is in his room for nap or bed and he's not snapped into something one piece, he strips! So he has to either wear a onesie or a romper (he unzips clothes quicker then I can zip them up, lol).

Kayci9
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:18 PM

That is a really good idea, I can't believe I didn't think of using onsies, I have been a little slow lately. Thanks!

Quoting gavin423:

What about using onesies or rompers? My DS is 2 and potty training but in the mean time, if he is in his room for nap or bed and he's not snapped into something one piece, he strips! So he has to either wear a onesie or a romper (he unzips clothes quicker then I can zip them up, lol).

Kiki7808
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Kohls

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby/apparelinfants/sleepwear/boys/PRD~433681/Carters+Dinosaur+3pc+Pajama+Set.jsp

kylesmommy2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Burlington Coat Factory, if you have one over around you. That store has a "Baby Depot" in there, all kinds of baby stuff, accessories and CLOTHES!!! I for some reason when getting my son clothes, i ALWAYS get him a new set of PJs..lol but yea, id try there?

gavin423
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Quoting Kayci9:

That is a really good idea, I can't believe I didn't think of using onsies, I have been a little slow lately. Thanks!

Quoting gavin423:

You are very welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)