• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who gets along great with so or dh????

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  • 31 Replies

I always see the posts  dh or so is such and ass ect. sooo who gets along great with their spouse?? i can say after 9yrs we still get along great its rare that we fight i mean rare and its usually 2 min and done like pick up your mess! he'll be like u got it i usually laugh and clean up. I mean we get along very well we still even mess around like i go over playful punch in the arm and we just mess around ya know i smack his ass he'll grab my boob. i mean we have fun.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KGeist86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM

We have been together for 6 almost 7 years, and we are still 100% in love! We mess around alot, jokealot, play wrestle alot, and still have date night at least 2 times a month. I don't know what I would do without him!!\

Though there are times, I want to strangle him, there are WAYYYYY more good times than bad!!

kristinaleann
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM

me and dh also get along great. We have been married for 3 years and have only got into one big fight.  And that was b/c he was on antidepressants and was having a neg. affect on him. Other then that we never fight. We tell each other that it is strange lol.. When we disagree about something we just sit down and talk through it. We both try to see each others opinions..

kandibaby1030
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Me and DH have been married for over 5 years, and we get along great too!  We talk a lot and play a lot ya know?  We have a good friendship and we balance each other out really well too.  It is nice to have someone whom you really love and respect isn't it?

lauriebash
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Nearly 19 years together. 17 1/2 married. We get along fine. I don't remember us ever raising our voiced to each other. The kids, yes, but not each other.

ganfield_c
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM

we have been married for  6 years and we always wonder if other couples get along as good as we do.

SuthrnPrincess
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:56 PM

We get along great. We have never had a real argument. We push each others buttons adequately sometimes but that happens when people live together ya know. We make each other laugh more than anything... We say some off the wall crap... lol we do the ass smack boob gab junk too. We pick on either other relentlessly...

kandibaby1030
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I'm with you!  There are sometimes that I get really annoyed with my DH and I am sure I get on his nerves... But I think that is just because we spend so much time together, I guess it is bound to happen in any relationship. 

Quoting KGeist86:

We have been together for 6 almost 7 years, and we are still 100% in love! We mess around alot, jokealot, play wrestle alot, and still have date night at least 2 times a month. I don't know what I would do without him!!\

Though there are times, I want to strangle him, there are WAYYYYY more good times than bad!!

DanielleK21
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:58 PM

MY HUBBY AND I HAVE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS MARRIED FOR 1.5 BUT WE GET ALONG GREAT. WE HAD A SMALL ROUGH PATCH WHEN HE WAS WORKING 3RD SHIFT BUT HE IS A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER. I HATE IT WHEN WOMEN CONSTENTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR HUSBANDS. ITS LIKE THIS IF YOU DONT GET ALONG WITH HIM THAT MUCH OR YOUR ALWAYS MAD AT HIM THEN DIVORCE HIM. QUIT COMPLAING RIGHT? I LOVE MY HUBBY AND WOULD NEVER TRADE HIM.  

lizgriff
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:58 PM

We each have our own issues but I wouldn't trade mine at all. I love him very much! We play around a lot too. I'm not ticklish but he is, sooo much fun :)

no-drama-momma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Me and DH have definitely had some rough times....we have been together since I was 14 years old and he was 15, so there were bound to me some rough times in all these years... Anyways, we have come a LOOOONG way.  When we used to fight-even over the simplest things-it would get blown way outta proportion and we would break up or threaten divorce or whatever....over the past few years tho, no matter how big the fight, we are able to work it thru it immediately and move on.  We still have fun together and we are just sooo comfortable with each other, I love it!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)