• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever lived in Linclon military housing???

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 2 Replies
So i aproved to move into a house on the 10th of july... we have our lease at the current place til the end of july... anyways the lady at the office made it sound like we didnt have to pay anything until the 2nd of august. our housing is 1500 a month for 3 bedrooms, and i dont know if i have to pay anything before we get the keys...the lady didnt specify. and id call her but lol my phone is off til payday... so if you have ever lived in housing... what did you have to do??
pregnancy week by week
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Arianas_mommy09
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:20 PM
bump?
pregnancy week by week
MissyButtons
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Hey! If you are moving into miitary housing, you usually don't have to pay anything before hand. When we got to our base ( Offutt AFB in Omaha, Ne. ), they automatically started taking our BAH out, we didn't have to pay a dime out of pocket.  If she didn't tell you that you had to pay anything in advance, then chances are, you won't have to. I'd definitely give them a call when you get your phone turned back on.... Some military base housing have different rules than others-especially since some of them are contracted out to non-government contractors. Good luck!!

Quoting Arianas_mommy09:

So i aproved to move into a house on the 10th of july... we have our lease at the current place til the end of july... anyways the lady at the office made it sound like we didnt have to pay anything until the 2nd of august. our housing is 1500 a month for 3 bedrooms, and i dont know if i have to pay anything before we get the keys...the lady didnt specify. and id call her but lol my phone is off til payday... so if you have ever lived in housing... what did you have to do??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)