Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENT>>>>He told me to get lost well thats the nice way!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:15 AM
  • 2 Replies

Well after two months of working things out my ex boyfriend he told me to get lost well actually F*ck Off. He said he was tired of the BS and couldnt take it nemore. He never would tell me know how he felt about me just kept me stringing along. So I'd ask him if he still cared and he got really mad all the time. I feel like I wasted two perfect months of my life on him but Im moving on. When I was thinking of moving on before he got mad when he found out another guy was in the picture so I dropped that guy. I also dropped a really good guy friend of mine that he didnt want me talking to. The thing about my ex was if you brought up stuff alot in the same day OMG would he get so furious with me. I really never understood it. And okay I meet him on a dating website (stupid on my part yes I know) neways, I deleted my account well after we broke up I got back on there and created another one. The whole time we dated over a month he still had his account and would get on it. And now he has two myspaces which you ask him why and he says the first one messes up like someone hacks it and so he had to get a new one? And yesterday what really threw me for a loop was he never had a picture on his dating site ever. But for some reason he put one up, he said he knew someone on there so thats why he did it. I have major trust issues and stuff like this makes them worse. And when we were talking at first he made a comment change your status on all your profiles. okay to me that means we are dating. Well after we broke up he told me he was just messing with me and he didnt want to date right then and there. Hello fucking tell someone you dumb azz...OMG.....I just need to vent sorry ladies.....

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
infantrychick
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Sounds like you are well rid of him!

It is my personal opinion that the reason so many women have self-esteem problems is because we're all such judgemental bitches.

hailnbray
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:05 AM

it sounds like u both have issues and it is better that u are not together. having trust issues and asking the same questions over and over will kill any relationship. guys dont want to date the nagging mother. he seems like he just wasnt into dating and wanted to stay single.  maybe u should work on ur trust issues before trying to date again or u may be int he same boat

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)