Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are u doin today ?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

so today is father's day what are u doin for your dh or so  ....are u buying gifts? today I letting my dh sleep in and I makin him breakfast and after church I letting him relax and I goin to wait on him all day and  not let him do a thing. Iam  making him dinner well he goin to grill the chichen hes excited cause I got him a new grill last (well he picked it out) but  anyway I just want to do this for him cause hes such a great dad he always helps me out with the girls  he so good to them hes a family man and  hes  works soo hard for us so I want to make one day just about him and his needs oh and last nite I gave a GREAT   30 min back rub lol   Iam also doin alot of lil things for him like I made him a slideshow ( father;s day card ) to put on myspace yea I hope  he enjoys his day!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
WendyJR
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:07 AM

Well i got DH some new dress shirts that he needed badly.  He also bought his grill that he's been wanting since forever.  Today he got french toast (his favorite) for breakfast.  We're going to church and then to a family father's day picnic.  Then for dinner i'm grilling steaks and potatoes

Lu-Lu
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM

We are headed to church and then Im sure he will want to grill today!! Hope everyone has a good day!!

darbie2008
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:13 AM

hubby is away so we will skype later so he can chat with me and his son ...but other then that its grocery day and laundry day

mamalinzie
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Our 3 year old is getting baptized today! My family drove up 4 hours to be her godparents. I am so excited!

And then afterwards we are cooking out at the beach.

Why does my toddler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

lundaylove
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:11 AM

i let my hubby sleep in since he lets me sleep in on the weekends. i made him banana pancakes and scrambled eggs and will make tacos (his fave) for dinner tonight. i didnt buy him anything but the girls (2 1/2 yrs old) made him a lil thing with their hand prints and has a lil poem about fathers day on the back. cute lil craftt they made at "school" He didnt really want to do anything, as he is a homebody, he just wanted to enjoy his day at home with the family.

barrier
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM

im gong to call my father and father in law, i called dh last night to wish him a happy fathers day (he is deployed) and he got his cards and mp3 player and a little photo book our dd maade for him on wednesday.  so today im goning to continue today like its any other day...

aapye
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:19 AM
No presents but I cooked a big dinner last night and today after church we will go hiking.
Jennilou
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:22 AM

let the hubbie sleep in and now he's taking another nap.  got him an original painting of brett favre (cuz he's a HUGE fan of the pack) and we are having a cookout tonight with his parents and mine.

He's an awesome dad and I should be thanking my lucky stars everyday for him!!!! 

lapcounter
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM

We are going shopping getting ready for our lake trip, come back and go swimming in our pool and then we are going to the inlaws for a BBQ!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)