Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child Modeling?? Help Please :) piog

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 2 Replies

My family has wanted my daughter to do a little modeling from when she was born, but I've never been into that sort of thing.  But she's now 5, and she LOVES the camera, posing, pictures, dressing up, etc.  And I think it might be fun for her... but I only want small, local things.  Nothing big, because I don't want to get into all that.  I just want it to be fun for her.  So for those moms who have their child in modeling, how do you get started?  Where would be the first place to go?  I have no clue where to start and I don't want to go to those scammers and shell out a ton of money. Any help or advice would be much appreciated :)

Here are a few pictures of my baby...

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
darbie2008
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM

my cousin did mobeling when he was little he loved it but his mother spent all his money that he got before he had a chance to use it when he got 18 but thats another story ... i have always been told that you should never have to pay to go to a shoot ...jsut call around to a few agenice go to the better business buruo and see what companies they have listed as good and bad

Glorence
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Find the legit agencies, which I think very hard to find. Start sending pictures to agencies, that's the first thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)