Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stain remover???

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Can anyone tell me how to get Orange Bug Juice out of Kakhi Jeans?  My 4yr old dd spilled it all over her today, and I don't for the life of me know what to use to get it out.  Does anyone have any tips for me?!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbie2008
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM

oxie clean ...also dont dry it till you see that the stain is gone the dryer will set the stain and it wont come out ...also just putting some of the laudnry soap right on it and letting it sit for a while then washing it will work..but dont dry it till its allout

bstormsfl
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM

My thoughts exacally! I use it on my floors too. LOL  I love that stuff!!

sarabwit
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I use the Oxy Spray in the blue bottle (with the yellow trigger). It is a miracle!

garrettmom2000
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Never heard of Orange Bug Juice, but you can try  vinegar or shaving cream I heard they will take out stains.

confused

Smiley001
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 6:19 PM

That maybe true for oxie clean but I used zout on all mine and my daughters clothes and got set in stains out without a problem. Spray it on let it sit scrb at it if needed and wash. it took out any stain even old formula stains of my daughter 0-3 clothes so i could trade them at the used store

Quoting darbie2008:

oxie clean ...also dont dry it till you see that the stain is gone the dryer will set the stain and it wont come out ...also just putting some of the laudnry soap right on it and letting it sit for a while then washing it will work..but dont dry it till its allout

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)