Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introducing little ones to a shared room

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have two girls who each have their own room.  One is turning three this month and her sister is 15 months.  My husband and I are considering having another baby and we can fit it all in if the two girls shared a room.  But I think they both like having their rooms and the older one is a real light sleeper.  So I'm not even sure this would work.  But the older girl's room is the bigger one, so I wouldn't want to put the new baby with the younger one now.   Has anyone made this transition and have advice on making it easier on everybody?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM

I put the baby in with our 14 month old when the baby was 1 month old.Luckily it just worked out. older one slept thru the infant getting up  for night feedings. Sorry no advice  other than try it.

blondie7221
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM

well, I would day wait till you have the baby(sence you are not pregant, when the next is born let it sleep in your roon in a bassenet, then your kids will be a bit older.. we are in the same boat, wanting a nother, ours are going to be 4 in sept, and 2 in nov, I think we are getting them bunk beds for christmas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)