Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am thinking about getting the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller.  When my baby is born my son will just have turned 3 years old.  I remember that the length was good with this stroller to fit in my trunk but if anyone has it, how tall is it when its folded up??  Also, any comments about liking or disliking this stroller??  Thanks!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KRISSH
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I THANK I HAD THAT ONE FOR A WILE. IT GOT TO BE SO BIG AND THE TIRES KEEP, FALLING OFF.BUT I HAD TWINS AND THAT WERE 2 WEN I GOT A NEW ONE. SO PROB JUST GOT OLD AND USED.

GOODLUCK.

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I would definitely get that one!! I have that one and had a duoglider too. We got rid of the duoglider for this one. I love it! It's so much easier to steer and it's shorter than the duoglider is. It's not much longer than my regular single stroller. I do have to take the front wheels off to get it in our trunk, but we have a pontiac sunfire and the trunk isn't that big anyway. You can go to graco's website and it'll give you the dimensions pretty sure, if anything I think I also found them on amazon.com.

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage because marriage is between a man and a woman only, Pro- Life because babies are a gift from God and shouldn't be killed for any reason, Natural childbirth having because it's better for you and your baby than drugs, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing because my children aren't minimums, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO because leaving your child to cry in a room alone to go to sleep is horrible for their little brains, Co-sleeping because I don't want go have to get up in the middle of the night to a hungry child, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls! 

PM me if you have any questions.

Think what you want of me, we all have our own opinions. I state mine, you state yours, we're both happy.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM

This stroller folds up longer lengthwise. It's not that tall at all.

My kids are almost 16 months apart and this was the stroller we went with. I really love it, but we didn't use it for long. My son loves to run around, and now at 2.5 he only wants to sit in a stroller after he has been going hard for a couple hours. My baby spent most of the time in a sling so I could nurse her etc. and she hated the stroller. She doesn't mind it now, but she would prefer to run around as well. This stroller is great for malls... It's easy to maneuver, there is lots of strorage space underneath both seats, tons of cupholders and snack trays and it folds up and takes down more easily than any other stroller I have seen. It's not heavy or awkward and for the $300 we paid for it, I think it was worth it. We bought the French Roast pattern.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)