Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and your Hubby.... poll added

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you and your hubby argue about your children?

Options:

Yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

I was at a barbaque last night and this couple we know said they argue about there kids all the time. So I was wondering do you and you hubby argue about your children? Me and my hubby don't yet. Like how to disipline or if they can do this or that. I was just curious.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kaelaasmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I wouldn't call it arguing per se, but we do disagree sometimes.  

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

Ambermurry08
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM

yeah quite a bit actually he thinks spanking is wrong every now and then i think it's okay so obviously i don't spank because that would be another argument lol

golther
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:39 AM

same here

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I wouldn't call it arguing per se, but we do disagree sometimes.  

DanielleK21
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM

NO WE NEVER ARGUE ABOUT OUR DD. WE HAVE THE SAME DISAPLINE VIEWS ABOUT EVERY THING SO FAR. BUT WHO KNOWS THERE'S STILL TIME TO FIND DIFFERENCES IN THAT SHES ONLY 2.5 LOL 

ashleykilleen
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM

My dh and i argue sometimes, not a whole lot just sometimes i think he is to hard on our son and he sometimes thinks that i am not hard enough of our son. The problem we have is that we had completly diffrent child hoods we agree on most things but not all. Its normal to disagree to a point but if its the only thing that is talked about or argued about then there is a problem.

-ash

expecting baby

i cant believe my little boy is gonna be a big brother!!!

Wonderful Mommy to Sheamus

Loving Wife to Chris

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)