Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice about an exfriend's kids

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

When you absolutely depsie a woman who has insulted you to the core, claimed she was your friend, and generally crossed that line, what do you do with the kids who are 9, 10 and hers is 10 and they played together and stuff. I can't let my kids go to her house. I dont want ther child at my house (since she insulted that too!!) I dont dislike her child I only feel sorry for her. But I dont know what to tell my kids when her child calls and wants them to come over or she wants to come here. I need HELP!

IRIS angel

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MomToMags
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I'd like to say be the bigger person, bit I'd probably just move on past her and expain to the kids that that child will no longer be a playmate - if they ask.

july 4th

Little_bug
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:47 PM

It is difficult to say because the kids are still young and can't go somewhere w/o a guardian and you don't want her guarding your child and I would supose she doesn't want you guarding hers.  If that is not the case then move on, the beef is not with the kid it's with the parent.  If the kid is not a bad kid then let them play.

GOBryan
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I would simply tell your child that you are no longer friends with the other mommy because she is being mean to you. 

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Quoting MomToMags:

I'd like to say be the bigger person, bit I'd probably just move on past her and expain to the kids that that child will no longer be a playmate - if they ask.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)