Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you sign your husband's name?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

When he's out of town, and you need something done that needs both of your signatures. Would you sign his name (with his knowledge, of course) ?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Yep, my hubby can trust me enough to make good decisions that would require his signature. 

I am a full time working mom who believes in crying it out to train to self soothe. I believe in spankings when needed. I do believe in vaccinating and wearing a harness when in crowded places. All of this is BECAUSE I love my child.

cmb121906
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I do my s/o all the time. I have forged it a few times as well, but he knew. I have power of attorney for him now, so I can do it legally. He works on the railroad so he's never home so usually I have to do all of his things for him. I even bought our house in his name for him :)

EnigmaMuse
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Yes, I have power of attorney. So does my husband. We can legally sign for one another in the other's abscence.

I don't know if you can legally sign your spouses name if you do not have power of attorney..

Mom2theboy1994
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Yes

skisbufly1
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Quoting MrsRobinson06:

Yep, my hubby can trust me enough to make good decisions that would require his signature. 

Are you a Twilight Fan?? Well Come Join My Group!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97110

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:06 PM

i do all the time.

liz.vaca1
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Yup....me too  =)

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

Rachie7987
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Yeah, I have a P.O.A. for him. I had to get one when he deployed because there are a lot of things I needed his signature for and didn;t have time to send it to Iraq and have him send it home.

travswifey
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:09 PM

With the hubs on deployment, I have a POA and have to do it, but I have in the past also, but he always knows.

I want to be your favorite hello
              and your hardest goodbye.

Jennifer & Travis 8-2-8

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Exactly... we have each others POA's and our attorney keeps a copy and it is filed in the county court.... just in "case"

Quoting EnigmaMuse:

Yes, I have power of attorney. So does my husband. We can legally sign for one another in the other's abscence.

I don't know if you can legally sign your spouses name if you do not have power of attorney..

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)