Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creepy?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

I logged onto facebook and had a friend request...didn't recognize the name and there was no picture. The message was just "wanna be my farmtown friend?" I excepted it anyway, figured if I saw what friends we had in common I would know why she friended me.

when I went to her page...I was her only friend. AND>>>> the account was created today???

The only thing I can think of is this person found me on here and typed my name in to find me, I posted my name for someone else to find me so me and that person could be farmtown friends.

Weird huh?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swizzlefiz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Farmtown friend??

MrsRStewart
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I would block that person.  It sounds too weird!

a wedding website

Osstie
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I never ever add anyone I don't know irl!

christina0607
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I unfriended her right away...there wasn't even a picture on the profile. I didn't block her, I didn't know anythinh about that....and stupid me didn't write her name down....really wish I did, or that there was a way to find it now.

Quoting MrsRStewart:

I would block that person.  It sounds too weird!

christina0607
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Farmtown is an extremely popular and adicting application on facebook...that I spend way too much time on, lol.

Quoting swizzlefiz:

Farmtown friend??

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I posted my name for someone else to find me so me and that person could be farmtown friends.

So someone saw your post and figured you were looking for more farmtown friends.  What's so creepy?

christina0607
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Was that the only line you read....

Quoting AnitaVersion2.0:

I posted my name for someone else to find me so me and that person could be farmtown friends.

So someone saw your post and figured you were looking for more farmtown friends.  What's so creepy?

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:02 PM

No... 

christina0607
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM

then you can answer your own question...seems silly for me to type it out again.

Quoting AnitaVersion2.0:

No... 

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Wtf is your problem?  Jeez.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)