Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do....

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Back Contractions feel like to you?? Were they very similar to a regular contraction???

"I know I am not perfect. I don't live my life to be. But before you go pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ArmyWifey4907
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM

For me, they made me feel like I had to poo lol.

AppleDaisy
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Was a consistent feeling?  That's how it seem to feel for me too but I didn't have anything like this with my previous pregnancy.

Quoting ArmyWifey4907:

For me, they made me feel like I had to poo lol.

"I know I am not perfect. I don't live my life to be. But before you go pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
bstormsfl
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:18 AM

My back would just hurt real bad and my stomach would be hard.

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:19 AM

My back felt like someone was breaking it and my stomach was just tight, no pain there.

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage because marriage is between a man and a woman only, Pro- Life because babies are a gift from God and shouldn't be killed for any reason, Natural childbirth having because it's better for you and your baby than drugs, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing because my children aren't minimums, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO because leaving your child to cry in a room alone to go to sleep is horrible for their little brains, Co-sleeping because I don't want go have to get up in the middle of the night to a hungry child, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls! 

PM me if you have any questions.

Think what you want of me, we all have our own opinions. I state mine, you state yours, we're both happy.

mommy_jen
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:39 AM

i didn't have back labor but my friend told me it felt as if someone weighing 1000 pounds was sitting on her back. she said she also had abdominal contractions but they werent as bad.

POMMOM335
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:59 AM

It felt like really bad muscle spasms that included my entire back. My stomach was only hard but no pain. I hated it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)