Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird pressure

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

im having a weird pressure down there, it feels like someone kicke me and it swelled to double its size  =(... also i have a lot of pressure in my legs... any ideas what it is and how to make it go away.... =( ... this is my first pregnancy an im 32 weeks

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momaloveof3
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:12 AM

IF the pressure doesn't go away when you lie down you may want to call labor and delivery and ask.

dlepasti
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:17 AM

it feels like the baby is going to come out of my butt, if that makes any sense, i have pressure in my thighs and it feels like my vagina is 10x its size....

bump pplease

Thank you ladies

p.s. its been real bad for the last 6 hrs

bstormsfl
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:21 AM

I would have someone take you into the hospital. Is this your first child? I wouldnt wait either. I have heard of ppl saying that they felt pressure and then they pop the kid out on the floor and thats not cool. I'd go get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry! Keep us updated....

dlepasti
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:43 AM

yes the pressure is gettn bad... i dont know if it is from the baby or what, also this is my first child, im not to sure what to do, i calld L&D and they asked me if iwas having contractions which im not sure if i am or not because the last time i went to L&D and was having contractions i didnt even know.. sooo...

ive been sitting all day and the pressure has been there all day long...

mommam58122
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:45 AM

does the pressure feel like u have to shit? if so DONT PUSH GO TO THE L&D YOU ARE IN LABOR HARD ACTIVE LABOR GET TO THE HOSPITAL AND QUIT ASKING US!

Follow me join my groups No Backing down momma's and if you are a military spouse come offer your support at the silent ranks

kissyfur29
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Is it continuios pressure? or is in every so often? when i went into labor with my dd it felt like I had gas or needed to poop. If it is every so often time it every time you feel pressure. That could be contractions. Either way you should go in and get checked.

dlepasti
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:50 AM

It feels like im going to have the baby through my butt...

dlepasti
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:52 AM

Yes its a continous pressure

POMMOM335
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:08 AM

You are in labor. Go to the hosp. They can stop it if it is too early. 34 weeks is a little early. Don't hesitate. They can tell you if it is Braxton-Hicks contractions or not. But, you don't want to have your baby in the car do you?? Then get moving.stork

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)