Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID IT WORK????????????????????

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: worked?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

Castor oil? how far along were you if it did?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Whisper85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM

I never have.

My mom tried it, she carried me for almost 45 weeks, but all it did was make her toilet bound for a few days.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Never have, never will...all ive heard of it doing is making people shit thier brains out....doesnt sound too pleasant for me...hell, youre pushing a kid out your cooch, with your asshole hurting...not really my cup of tea

bstormsfl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM

LMFAO!! Previous poster ...that was a good answer!! LOL too funny but true. I would never do it either!

acbbsmama
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:46 PM

One of my good friends tried it. She said she had explosive diarrhea the entire time she was in labor and delivering. Not worth it in my book. Your little one will come when he/she is ready. 

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM

ewww, don't do it, I heard you get the shits and you don't want to shoot the doc in the face when pushing out the baby...lol

kayla4507
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM

its not good for you or the baby.. it could cause the baby to havea bowl movement while still in the womb and thats not good.. it isnt guarenteed to work either, just guarenteed to make you and the toilet good friends for a few days.... dont do it! 

tiffanysgirls
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM
If you feel like pooping with every contraction....give it a try!
proudofmyboyz
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM

i did it @ 41 and a half weeks preggo, and went in to labor 3 hours later! had my son the next morning, and didnt shit all over!

Jerichos_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:44 PM

tried it twice and it didn't work.  Both times I was trying fr a new years baby so started Dec 31, they were due Jan 13 and 7th respectively and were born Jan 14 and 8th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)