Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is different

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:47 AM
  • 17 Replies

It seems like my husband is either always pouting or upset about something.  I have to clean the house, do the laundry, take care of the baby and try to remember every appointment and still have to make him happy.  He is always correcting my speech, lecturing me on my junk food intake and he sometimes comments on how hot other girls are lately. He also has a habit of pinching me and poking me even tho it hurts.  When we first got together he opened doors for me and treated me a whole lot better. He seems to be always on the net when we are together. Is anyone else experiencing or have experienced this behavior from their husband after having a baby?  We been married for a year and a half and got a six month old. 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom0609
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:49 AM

yes and unfortunatley am no help for you but here is a bump!

mommy5
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:51 AM

The only advice i have for you is try talking to him and find out what is going on.

mommato2kiddos
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:53 AM

yes mine did as well and hasn't changed yet, thats are problem now. I have no good news for you, but I hope your story has a differnent ending than mine.

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM

holy crap me too!!! about EVERYTHING. our son was born 2 days before our anniversary, so our numbers are the same as yours :) but anyway. yes, dh stopped opening doors for me and being sweet (not that he was much ANYWAY, but still) he says its because im stuck with him now. :) i chalk it up to being equivalent of him watching me give birth LOL and for my not really doing my make up if were just hanging out around the house... 

darkwhisper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Unfortunately yes, i've been going through things like that for the past 5 yrs.  things aren't like they used to be.  i don't know what causes them to do this, but, i've fought and fought with him over all this for the past 5 yrs and nothing sinking in.  i wish i could help you hon, but i'm sorry i can't.  just know you're not the only one out there in a relationship like that.  i hope things get better for you.  good luck.

mrswilliams815
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:58 AM

bump  Sorry....wish i knew what to say...

TACXBCBJC
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Thanks. Its nice to know i'm not the only one.  I guess its their way of having a baby crisis.

LMcKnight22
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:00 AM
Yea, they get comfortable. Question is, have you? (This is not a bash...just so you can reflect on the both of you...the point I'm trying to make is he'll come back and say you've changed, also, hence his change...let's just beat him to the punch >;).
purrtymommie

my ex started pinching and poking that really hurt, then it lead to domestic abuse, be careful... tell him to stop it, he's acting child-ish and you guys need to work something out.

MNLETLE

Yours too huh?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)