Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trolling?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:53 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok so i am pretty new to cafemom but i''ve caugt on to most of the terms some of the DD or DH or SO or all that stuff is still up over my head but i can usually fill in the blanks anyways the past couple of days i've seen stuff mentioned about trolling and it's been referred to as in "bad" but anyways i'm here asking WHAT DOES TROLLING MEAN ON CAFEMOM because to me it would be like what i do when i am on here and bord just reading everything when it comes up on the new posts i dont know how thats bad so i'm pretty sure thats not it but ....i'm interested to hear what trolling is...

I'm a Stay at home,Cloth diapers (g-diapers/w cloth instead of flushables), living almost all green, starting a business, Natural child birth, non-spanking, Co-sleeping, Breast feeding/in public, Extended breastfeeding,make my own baby food, baby wearing/home made moby wrap, attached independent MOM  

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
macake
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:58 AM

bump

ta2dirishlass
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Troll usually means someone posting something for the sole purpose to piss everyone off and cause drama.

Piscean

My understanding is that a "troll" is a person who misrepresents themselves in some way and who goes into forums specifically to cause trouble, upset people or get some other sort of gratification, if you kwim.

prd2b_calledmom

depends who is using the term.

anything from

liars

fake

people just wanting drama....etc

macake
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:04 AM

thanks guys i still am kinda confused as to how that word got choosen ....i get it because they are a nusence like a troll but it just seems like an odd word to use in that way maybe it's just me.....or maybe i'm just bord i should be sleeping...anyways thanks again

ashleykilleen
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Ive come across a couple of trolls, they like to start drama and crap and piss ppl off and they are normally ppl who dont have a real pic on their avatar they just joined a couple groups and 5 ppl have seen their profile.I honestly think it some stupid ass bored teenager or a very bored man because for them its like poking a bee hive with stick, sicko's

-ash

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)