• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

Well I am the one who's been through a tough week with the break-up and his new girlfriend. Well he broke up with her and was with me and our daughter on a walk. Well He accidently let it slip and told me he loved me. Is this a way he is playing me because then something happen and he defended me when it came down to something he had no reason to be in. But today he doesn't even want to come down until later and he is going out to hang with whoever. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? I am so confused right now I love this boy so much but yet he says he loves me but I just don't know the truth. I don't want to wait around forever but he told me give him to the end of the day. Should I wait to see what he says or what. I am lost without him and I know there may be other people out there for me but i don't think I could take getting hurt again.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:33 AM

wow.... um... wow. thats hard. and im sorry you're going through it. I've done it with an ex, and actually regret the way i went about it. He would leave, get a new girlfriend, tell me he loved me, then leave again. And i gave him chance after chance after chance and it always played out the same. If I could go back, I'd have done it differently.

Putting myself in YOUR shoes, (because Im not going to tell you what to do, you need to decide for yourself) I would tell him that he had until tonight to decide who he wanted to be with. And if there was no answer tonight? I'd take it as my sign and move on. Id change numbers, avoid him, and even send a certified letter stating that he was to leave me alone. My ex used to harrass me when I'd tell him it was over, which caused me to always take him back.
If this was me, I'd make it short and quick. I wouldn't extend the time, because it would always end in hurt for me. But I really cant tell you what to do, you know whats best.
One thing you can do is make a pros/cons list. if the cons outweigh the pros, then you know what should be done

GL mama

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Well I might be wrong BUT he left it didnt work out now he wants back in? OK til when? I would NOT give him an answer by today.  He is with who today? maybe trying to talk the one he left ya for into being the one?Doesnt sound good Kloesmommy.Sounds like he is playing you and wants to make sure If the new one doesnt work he has you in the wings.

Sorry I would move on he isnt being fair to you or your DD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)