Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hope everything turns out ok

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM
  • 1 Replies

so my cousin informs me his wife of 1 year has filed for divorce..... im unsurprised.... he's extremely depressed and ssayin things that scare me... threatening his own life.... they have a son together and i told him the most important thing is to get that baby away from her. she has 3 other children all of which were taken away from her.

SHE says she was just hanging at her friends house and it got raided for drugs... her kids were with her... and they took her kids from her for no reason... i dont beilieve that but whatever.. and she has rarely ever spent time with the baby she often leaves to hang out with friends .... thats when shes not working... telling my cousin she works all day she deserves to be able to chill out with friends...

i worry about him and the baby and as much as i hate to say it niether parents are good for the baby... she could give 2 flyin figs about him and my cousin isnt mentally stable esp if he's threatening suicide over a chick he knew a little over a year!!..

im not sure what to do i dont want to get CPS involved i dont really trust them and i worry about the baby

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kristinaleann
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Does he live by you? Is there anyway that he can come stay with you for a while. What about his parents, i would call them and tell them that he is threatening his life. Hopefully they will help him out. I hope everything will be ok. The worst thing to do is to ignore him threatening his life. I know that many people say it not meaning it but it needs to be taken seriously in every situation. Even if you think that he would never do anything like that. Going through a divorce can change someone life for the good or bad. He has a long road ahead of him to face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)