Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I weren't so tired, I would be laughing. What a night!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dh is off today so we stayed up a little later than usual. I took the time to shampoo the rugs in the family room after the kids went to bed. About 11pm, a BAT flew in the house. A fricken bat! So DH started trying to shoo it out and it was going crazy with fear. After about 40 minutes, the CAT caught it and broke it's wing... DH got it from the cat and put it out and was all upset, almost crying, for the poor little thing 'cause it will die. We headed to bed about 12:30 and went right to sleep. 2am, Liam wakes up SCREAMING and will not go back to sleep. Dh gets him a sippy of milk but after 30 minutes, we put him in bed with us. Well, I wake up thinking DH is being frisky and it's LIAM kicking in his sleep... OK... so I am thirsty and go to the kitchen for water and step in something mushy... the damned cat had brought in ANOTHER field mouse and gutted the damn thing on the carpet I had just cleaned!!! And I stepped in them!!!! I washed my foot in the bathtub ad rinse with peroxide and I go back to bed.... and wake-up this morning covered in milk that leaked from Liam's sippy... I smelled like rotten milk and my freshly washed hair was all sticky. I get out of bed to find DH throwing his guts up because he had just cleaned the mouse guts up...

We were supposed to leave an hour ago for our camping trip... but are getting a REAL slow start, lol...

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
monkeysmom2003
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

one crazy night!! lol  

I would love to have some amigas !! that
also speak Spanish .(I'm Mexican but raised in the USA) I'm a stay at
home mom of two kids  . a five year old boy and a two year old girl .
they are my world .. my dh is American and we met in high school .we
got secretly married on march 19 2003.. during spring break .  and on
our honeymoon we each went to our own home to sleep , also i do believe
in a god , but not in the bible. so if you will like to know me better
send me a friend request .. O yeah I write better in Spanish!

purrtymommie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Oh dear.

My2J.A.P.s
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM

throwing up  I would die if I stepped in that!  I hope you have a FABULOUS camping trip! 

wahm4dylan
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Hope you camping trip goes way better than it's starting out! Have lots of fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)