Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! I cant stand my grandma! :@

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 0 Replies

OK so I just need to vent for a min. I recently got married. When my fiance n I (at the time) found out I was pregnant, we simply moved up the wedding. We just had a small ceremony and went out for some drinks after. At the bar I had a nice glass of sprite and that's it. I'm not stupid and would never drink knowing I'm pregnant. Well my mom showed up for a while (she never goes to bars...seriously...never). When she was there I must have sat down in front of someones drink (which I never noticed) so she automatically ASSUMED it was mine!! WTF! And to top it all off did she say anything to me about it? NO! What does she do? She goes and rats me out to my grandma who is a total B****!  My mom did mention the incident and I told her i didn't nor wouldn't drink and was hurt and offended she would ever think that way. BUT TODAY as I'm getting ready for work my gma starts b****in about me and how I don't take care of my body and I even drink when I'm pregnant! That stopped me dead and I was like I do not! She comes back at me with "Well Angie (my mom) saw you drinking at the bar on Friday!" Needless to say I was seriously pissed off beyond belief!! I am so mad and hurt that they would think that!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!! OK Ithink I'm done for now. Just had to get that out

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)