Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is one of those days when.....

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

I feel like I donn't want to be a mother anymore. My daughter is not paying attention to me at all, I am trying to teach her so she can talk better and she is  not paying attention. She is not listening to me at all. My back hurts, I got no food just the usual( no muchies lol) We can't find a car to buy, bills pilling up and waiting for EI to call me is tearing my marriage apart. (long story there) Why is it so hard for ones and easy for others. Why does mychild need speech therapy and others don't( not sure yet I am just assuming) . I don'tunderstand sometimes things that happen, was I such a bad child that I am getting punish for it. I really take my hats off to those mom's who have sick kids and handle it so well. I am was not prepare to deal with all of this. At times I want to just start all over again. I fell so sad and depressed and I want to make it all better.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom223
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 AM

BUMP

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I feel you mama... I spent all day yesterday crying over this, with the exception of the speech thing, it just seems like im being punished for something but i cant figure out what and its sooo flippin HARD all the damn time... i just want to run far far away and become a different person, maybe that will make it easier on me and everyone else!!! You are not alone in feeling this way i promise you that, if you ever want to chat PM me :) we can cry and mope together lol

jeweldog
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM

STOP!!!  Now take a deep breath... and take a moment.  I wish it was easy being a mother but it isn't for any of us.  We all have ups and downs too.  Half the time I don't know what the hell I'm doing... and I complete freak if he gets sick or hurt.  If you can, when your SO gets home, or even ask a close friend or family member to take your little one for a while and get out of the house for a while.  See a movie, go to lunch, whatever you want, the important thing is to take yourself out this situation for a while to decompress.  So often we neglect to take care of ourselves, we take on more and more responsibilities for our family and kids, trying to prove we are perfect moms or to prove something.... WHY?  You are a good mother and I know in my heart you are doing the best you can... no shame there.... but you need to take care of yourself too to be a better mommy.  It isn't selfish at all if you think about all we do for everyone else.

junecrab
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:57 AM

your first line broke my heart. take some parenting classes, as for the rest, sounds pretty normal. just grin and bear it and LOOK FOR THE GOOD>

smile on, teri

junecrab

Peace starts with a Smile.....Bitches!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)