Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you look up former crushes, boyfriends, frenemies, etc. online?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever gone on Facebook or MySpace to search for former crushes, boyfriends, frenemies, etc.?

Options:

Yes, out of curiousity, but I'm not a stalker

No, don't have the time

No, don't care

Yes, to catch up

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

I'll sometimes get the odd urge to look up former crushes online.  I mentioned that I sometimes do this to a friend and she was like, 'Of course! That's the sole reason I joined Facebook!' She also enjoys looking up frenemies & old nemesis.'

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lilmaiyagirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Nope, I don't care, as callous as that may sound,I don't give a shit about them and  I have better things to do then look up people like that on the Internet.Seems kinda immature to me.

First and foremost, I'm a feminist. And basically
that stems from a strong belief that all people and creatures deserve equal opportunity, rights and respect
-
Kathy Najimy

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I have. I am not stalking them. One of them owes me 11k in back child support so I was hoping to get a company name off the ms page. I started a ms and fb to keep in touch with family and friends from all over the world, and all my stuff is marked private.  

CharmaineL
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM

It's definitely more of a curiousity thing for me. I once looked up my old college roomate/frenemy. Did I find out anything really interesting? Not really, lol.

melissab5179
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Quoting lilmaiyagirl:

Nope, I don't care, as callous as that may sound,I don't give a shit about them and  I have better things to do then look up people like that on the Internet.Seems kinda immature to me.

Curiosity equals immaturity???

elly25
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I've looked up one of my ex's and it was a waist of time.He's still a prick.I have been trying ot look up to of my old friends from the good old days and I can't find them anywhere.I want  to see how they are and what not.

momto2boys973
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM

No, not really. I honestly couldn't care less. I've looked up friends that I lost contact with, though.

Sharon

mommy2isabella
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I have only looked up friends. I'm not too big into facebook or myspace. I only check facebook like once a week and myspace like once a month lol. They only have friends and family on them.

I only have one ex and I don't look up his page because I never want to see his face again. 

in love blowing bubbles  toddler boy*Happily married to Erik and proud mommy of a girl and a boy*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)