Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need advice

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

me and dh been together for almost 6 years. married 3. i love him so much. he is such a great daddy to all three of my kids. he likes to take them places and stuff like that. he text me every day just to tell me he loves me. my complaint is, he has a temper. he has never hit my kids or anything but he YELLS and he yells a lot. we switched to just me punishing the kids since i'm a lot calmer but i'm not always here and to be honest it kinda scares me. i know he would never hurt them but i hate the way he yells. he also dont like to give the kids a bath. i have to beg them to do it. any ideas on how to get him to calm down and maybe help out a little more. not just for the fun stuff.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AlicaGreer
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM

As for the yelling, ask him to count to 10 before he starts to discipline the kids...I too have a bad habit of yelling, and this has helped me!! As for helping with bath time or other "non" fun things, I would simply plead my case. Let him know how difficult it is for you to do it by yourself!! Also let him know that bath time is GREAT bonding time!! My kids bathe themselves now, and I truly miss bath time!!

bump

Alica Greer

aagreer@sgcglobal.net

Work At Home United

Your Life, Your  Dreams, Your Business

www.workathomeunited/aagreer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)