• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone else do this?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

When I'm watching the Price is Right and they call someone in the Service to "Come On Down!!" I find my self rooting for Them to win the Prize to get on Stage, Play & win the Games with the Best Prizes, to get a $1.00 BOTH times on the "BIG Wheel" and to win NOT just theirs but BOTH Showcases!! LOL!! I'm weird, I know ;)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JSKA980405
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I cant always watch it but I love that game show!!!! i used to watch it when i was little when my mom and dad watched it with Bob Barker, my mom still watches it with now host Drew Carey, its a great game show, youre not weird:-)

CrystalH09mama
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I do the same thing! I always want them to win...what fun is it to see everyone lose all the time?! I will say that, as much as I still enjoy watching, I want Bob back. Drew is fun but it's just not the same!!!

jeramiahsmom808
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:26 PM

my granny used to watch that show.  she was always screaming at them all the time.  she always wanted the men to win. 

Lilypie

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
MrsRStewart
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I couldn't believe they picked Drew Carey to replace Bob Barker!  I haven't seen him on the show.  How is he? 

a wedding website

Amybelle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Quoting MrsRStewart:

I couldn't believe they picked Drew Carey to replace Bob Barker!  I haven't seen him on the show.  How is he? 

He's doing better now than when he first started. They've tweaked the show a little bit to fit his personality. He's not *BOB* but I like him. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)