• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sibling Rivalry or More? (POLL)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM
  • 0 Replies

Poll

Question: Is my daughter a bully or just a big sister?

Options:

bully in training

big sister

sounds like a phase

other - pls explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

Okay so, I have 3 kids (one one the way that my oldest doesnt know about : P) they are 6,3 and 7mos. My son Jackson is 3 and is the sweetest lil man ever!! He has picked up amazingly over the passed couple months or so with the potty training (longer than she took) so I was thrilled when we got to Walmart and he proclaimed "I gotta go potty!!" so, I slid him a pkg of Twix on the sly when we got back to the house and she RUSHED into her room and yelled "WE got candy Veah!!" and NO MATTER what he has he will ALWAYS break it in 1/2 to give her a piece. The only thing is that big sissy does NOT reciprocate. As a matter of fact, she likes to "cook" and since I was working a couple extra hrs (I work @ home on my computer) and she asked if she could make them sandwiches as a snack and I said yes. When I came out, yes she'd made made 2 sandwiches but she's cut his in 1/2 and EATEN one half and gave to other to him!! I was upset so I took the whole one she was chompin on and cut it in two. Then yesterday, they both got their own bowls of popcorn (her's was larger bcz she's older) and yet my SO walked out to see her not only eating from Jack's popcorn but hers was hidden under a hat. I just feel bad cuz it seems like she keeps taking advantage of him cuz he's more than happy to give what he has. It's always been like this but lately (maybe like the last two weeks or so) it's become increasingly worse. Should I be concerned or does this kindof sound age appropriate?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)