• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*****FINAL UPDATE ON HARRASMENT THING****

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi!! I am happily married for 10yrs almost 11 and I have a major dilema that has been bothering me for 6 years now. See there is this guy at work that is married with 2 kids who has been sexual harrassing me. Even when I was pregnant. He knows my husband, we all work at the same place(my husband being in a different building and shift). I know his wife and she is sooo sweet. Well anyway when I came back from maternity leave he grabbed my boob and I was pissed( I have been dealing with him talking about every position he wants to do to me and I let it go in one ear and out the other). I told him I was going to tell HR if he ever did it again and he should respect his marriage and kids for I would NEVER cheat on my husband much less my 3 kids. So he told me he was sorry and would never do it again. But it has gotten worse, now he pulled his thing out at work and said look how big, and I preceeded to ignore him and not look and today he touched my but. RRRR I want to tell hR but what about  my job, I don't want to have to move to another dept, or have people looking at me funny, or how do I explain this all to my husband. I want tit to stop, it is flattering but no thanks. And what if he is pscho!!! Please help!!! I need all advice!!!!

UPDATE:  I spoke with HR on Friday and told them  EVERYTHING and they were shocked and said there is no tolerance for that. So they put him on leave until the investigation is over. They confronted him yesterday and him admitted to it all, so now I have to write everything down and she said we will wrap it up on Monday :)))). And then we will see what happens!! Thank you all for your wisdom and concern. W/O you I wouldn't of have the strength!!!

FINAL UPDATE: Thank you to everyone for all your support and advice. I found out this morning that HR fired him yesterday afternoon!! Please still keep me in your prayers!! Love ya all!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bonkersornuts
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Wow,what a jerk. I'm glad he got fired. To bad he didn't listen and stop when you asked him too. Now he has screwed up not only you and your family but his as well.stupid stupid stupid. 

loralynn
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM

You did the right thing

INDIA1968
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:57 PM

HON U DID THE RIGHT THING. Y DID U WAIT SO LONG?. I KNOW U NEED THE JOB AND ALL BUT NO ONE SHOULD PUT UP WITH THAT. MOST JOBS DO HAVE A NO TOLERANCE FOR MESS LIKE THAT. I'M GLAD U SETTLED THAT SITUATION AND THAT U R SAFE.

iRENE

432mommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM

WOW! Good Job!!!! I would have done the same thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)