Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Major shopping spree!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

Doing a major shopping spree Weds. one of my stops is Hobby Lobby, I am so ready for Fall and I know I will purchase some home decor, is it too early to decorate for Fall, LOL I am so ready for Summer to be OVER!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kim139
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM

I LOVE fall time too and I love to decorate for the seasons and holidays!!  Have a great time shopping...I'm with you, I cant wait for summer to be over!!!

IloveHayden08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Love hobby lobby!! Dont forget to get a coupon off of the web site

momof4boyz1girl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I am ready for summer to be over with, too! I love fall...especially when the leaves change colors and opening the windows in my house. Have fun!

lapcounter
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Oh yes I love opening the  windows!

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

I am ready for summer to be over with, too! I love fall...especially when the leaves change colors and opening the windows in my house. Have fun!

lapcounter
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I know I am not sure which I am more excited about, New Clothes or HOBBY LOBBY, LOL!

Quoting IloveHayden08:

Love hobby lobby!! Dont forget to get a coupon off of the web site

sky375
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM
I live in Texas and Summer wont be "over" till about November. Gotta love 41 days at over 100 degrees.

ColtsFan1912
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM

oh man I miss the Hobby Lobby. CA doesnt have one.. .or at least not where we live. When we lived in Indiana I'd go all the time. My friends hated going with me cause I could be in there for so long lol . Just another thing I miss about Indiana

"if ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)