Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going insane !!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM
  • 2 Replies

I love him to death but my 2 yr old is DRIVING ME FREAKIN BONKERS !!!!!!!  he wants to watch his spongebob movie ...... so i put it in  5 min later he wants elmo......i put it in ........ 5 min later he wants thomas...i put it in....5 min later he wants spongebob again..... AHHHHHHHH  I would take him outside to play but due to my hips and awaiting knee surgery and being 35 wks preggo I cant chase him. I would have my SIL or MIL take him outside but both those lazy bums havent woke up yet today ( its 3pm here) this is a daily thing.............HE NEEDS TO GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY !!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Wow! They're still sleeping! I would be waking them up to help you out.

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage because marriage is between a man and a woman only, Pro- Life because babies are a gift from God and shouldn't be killed for any reason, Natural childbirth having because it's better for you and your baby than drugs, Soon to be homeschooling because I don't like the things they try to teach my children in pubilc schools, Pro-Life for babies NOT convicts, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing because my children aren't minimums, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO because leaving your child to cry in a room alone to go to sleep is horrible for their little brains, Co-sleeping because I don't want go have to get up in the middle of the night to a hungry child, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls!

NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I just went up there and their door was locked so I pounded on it till my MIL opened it and I said " its 3 f*in o clock get your butts out of bed and HELP ME ! ..... I mean its not like my MIL has a job and my SIL is on summer vacation from school. so my son just went outside with my SIL ( who is bitchin and moaning she has to go outside) and I got my MIL to pick up the house some MUHAHAHA. Hubby is away right now and he said to email him if i have any probs..... he just got an email

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

Wow! They're still sleeping! I would be waking them up to help you out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)