Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which dress do U like better?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: Which do you like betteR?

Options:

Dress 1

Dress 2

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 82

View Results

i'm having a wedding dress crisis & need your help. lol. i'm trying to pick between 2 dresses for an outdoor wedding.

Dress 1:

It has a long train. It is the dress I tried on & said this is the one. But the long train & style make it almost inapporpriate for an outside wedding.

Dress 2:

It has a "sweep train", making it more apporpriate for an outdoor wedding. I love it. But I never tried it on at the store.  Once I saw myself in the one above, I didn't feel the need to try anymore on. I hate confusing myself -so I cut myself off.  (*when we tried on dresses, we had a different wedding plan -an indoor ceremony)

This is not a good picture of this dress, but it's the only pic the site would let me take off it. It's a one strap dress..

Oh & please don't diss either of these dresses -that would just be mean.

*Mommy to Maddox James, Kingston Edward, & Paris Abigail*

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3armycuties
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I voted for dress #2 but I think you should try it one before you decide 100% either way. Congrats!

MedicMommyAnne
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I would go with the first one.  When you get that one dress that you say is it that is always the best.  If you are having an outdoor wedding can you put down a runner so your dress doesn't get ruined, then have it bustled when you are done with the ceremony so it doesn't drag anymore.

Bella248
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I am all about the 1st one. Inside or out, it's not about that. It's about "your" day!!!

dusky_rose
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Quoting 3armycuties:

I voted for dress #2 but I think you should try it one before you decide 100% either way. Congrats!

gemini52283
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I would go with the 1st one since that is the one that you love. Just put a runner down so that the train doesn't get ruined.  

Check out our family blog at: http://worldoflandon.blogspot.com/

LovesPinkk
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Oh No!  I just called to see if the 2nd dress is available to try on at the store --it's not available. It is discontinued, so they only have a couple sizes left!

ugghhh.. It is available online to order in my size -I could send it back within 14 days if I didn't like it.  Oh man, I don't know what to do!  It would suck to pay shipping twice! 

*Mommy to Maddox James, Kingston Edward, & Paris Abigail*

erin_suzy
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Dress #1 looks like a wedding dress and dress #2 looks like a night gown- in my opinion. Girl- you need to go out with a bang! Choose number 1!

lilhippie354
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Wear whatever makes you happy. Don't worry about what everyone thinks is "appropriate". You seem to be in love with #1 so go with it! Good Luck!!

CafeMom Tickers
Bekah062205
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:22 PM

dress two...its more flowy(is that a word?)..it looks more comfy for a outdoor wedding..but i would try it on first...i would also try on a few more dresses since now your having a outdoor wedding..maybe you will find something better!

wedding tickers

newmom0508
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:23 PM

go with #1 and bustle the train ..your only gunna wear it once so it doesnt matter if it gets dirty and it will get dirty even if u dont have a train...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)