Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New mom here

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello, my name is Chrissy and I just had a bouncing baby boy named Cole 2.5weeks. This is my first baby so i have no clue what i am doing. Any advice is always welcomed. I live in Justin Texas, any moms close or near this area holla! I have been married for 8.5 yrs, so far he is a wonderful daddy!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gavin423
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Congrats! :) He's beautiful!

Kanne06
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Congrats!! He is adorable!!

jackieb2811
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Hello...Congrats!!!! He is precious! My Name is Jackie I am a a almost 23 yr old mother to almost 2 yr old twin boys. Being a mom is not as hard or difficult as you may think with the feedings an changes an all that stuff that others make you worry about....If you feel something is wrong go with your gut feeling moms sometimes have that intuition to know if something is bothering or hurting our child...Get to know your babys cries bc until they can talk it helps to know the cry of being hungry tired thirsty poopy an so forth. enjoy the little moments take as many pictures as you can while little bc it will be nearly impossible as they get mobile! Hold him hug him kiss him an tell him you love him as much as you want thats what he is there for to love on!!! An when they get 2 or so they wont want to know more! I mean its realy not that hard if there is anything reguarding baths or feedings an such you can ask on here any time lol but you will know how to do it when it comes time. But after almost 3 weeks of having him you should of giving him several baths an pleanty of feedings by now!!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:56 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi!

Thank you for joining the group!

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.  You can reply to posts and start posts of your own.  As you meet other members, visit their pages and say hello.  You may want to send out some friend invitations, too!

We also suggest joining and meeting other Moms like you in these:
Recommended Groups.

To find moms in your area, click here: 
Find Moms In Your Area!

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group:
Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

You can find information and moms talking about different topics by using the search bar at the top of every page.

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for us, please send a message to:
The
Cafe Group Admin Team.

We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential.

coffee    

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

ChazznRoccosmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Best advice I can give you is to not take any advice. Live day by day, moment by moment. Listen to know one but your baby and your instincts. Congrats! He's beautiful!

Chazz     Rocco    Joey

baby boybaby boybaby boy

06-24-02   09-05-05   09-15-08

jeweldog
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I used the book "what to expect the first year" and it saved my sanity.  Take things day by day, trust your instincts and don't listen to strangers!  It takes forever and goes by too quick.... don't worry too much about housework but take care of your precious baby.  He is beautiful and so are you.... Welcome to motherhood... the hardest and greatest job ever made!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)