Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baking craze

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

ive gone into a baking CRAZE!! i baked 3 dozen ginger snaps, 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies, one white cake with frosting all from scratch.... what the hell is wrong with me lol

what do you bake?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
graciejoe
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Cookies, scones, cakes, brownies, cobblers.  I've baked something every night for the past two weeks. lol  I love to bake.

wentworth99
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I love to bake chocolate chip cookies ! only I try not to because i will eat them all ! I have no will power and I can not afford to gain anymore weight !

Katie . I am a disposable diaper,Formula feeding, CIO,Vaccinating,baby snuggling,shopping mama to 5 kids .Noah(9),Hailey (6),Riley (5),Caleb (3) and Grace (1) .family in the van

swizzlefiz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I make banana nut muffins about once a week but my family calls them banana butt muffins ... lol they go quick :)

dusky_rose
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Its too Hot here to bake right now, but I love baking cookies (almost any kind) and pies and cupcakes (but I cheat and use the box mixes) oh and muffins (from scratch). Not sure whats wrong with baking alot of stuff though... are you pregnant and having cravings?

graciejoe
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Oh, I forgot about muffins.  Blueberry. 

2milesboys
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM

well its roasting here too but i wanted to bake so bad!! im not pregnant i have birth control i just REALLY REALLY wanted ginger snaps and i HAD to bake i couldnt get it out of my head to bake!!

Quoting dusky_rose:

Its too Hot here to bake right now, but I love baking cookies (almost any kind) and pies and cupcakes (but I cheat and use the box mixes) oh and muffins (from scratch). Not sure whats wrong with baking alot of stuff though... are you pregnant and having cravings?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)