• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

apologies to all! *Update*

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

I put up a post called "Please read for you safety" about an abduction report I got on anther post and in an e-mail.  I wasn't aware it was a bogus story.  I apologize to everyone.

Update: I worked with a woman at wal-mart in Jacksonville, FL who I talked with on occasion, that was abducted out of our parking lot one night after her shift.  She was later murdered!  It turned out her cousin and his friend did it, they just wanted to know what it was like to kill someone!  I NEVER want to hear it happened to any of you!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

no worries !  i started to read it and figured it wasnt real so i just left it, lol,  but I take it someone ripped you a new one over it.

bonkersornuts
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 PM

dont worry about it. I didn't see the post but IF you thought it would help someone out,then good for you for posting it. You never know what could help save a life.

jeweldog
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Nope but I don't want to spread bad info around... Wanted to take responsibility for my actions!

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

no worries !  i started to read it and figured it wasnt real so i just left it, lol,  but I take it someone ripped you a new one over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)