Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats wrong with me?? piog update

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

im on yaz this is my third month on it my last period started 3 days early and it was brown and all i did was spot for four days and a lil blood the next day or two im normally a heavy bleeder but this time i was supper light than normal.. i have been having heartburn, excessive gas, neusea some throwing up weird feelings in my abdomen. i took a test last week and it was an invalid result.. nothing showed up on it.... im so lost could i be preg while on yaz?? im so confused any advice would be appreciated thanks.. and im having  clear watery and some stretchy discharge my pantys sometimes are wet.. sorry tmi..                                                                         i have taken two dollar store test both bfn i still feel like crap it might be my yaz bc so i might go to the doc soo.. thanks ladies

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Makenzies_mom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:40 AM

you could be PG if you missed some pills.i had the same effects on it and some months were normal and then others were realy heavy or did not have it but 2 days. it drove me nuts and i got horable migrains from the hormon in it .so i got off it . i was always cramping, and sick feeling and my body just did not feel right like i was preg but not cause i was not active while on it... it sucked. take anther test it cant hurt.

frog_lillypad
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM

didnt miss any pills havent been on any meds so i dunno im goin to buy some test today few of them

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

tdoubleday04
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM

You don't have to MISS any pills.  If you don't take them at the same time everyday you CAN get pregnant, It actually is very important that you take your pills at the SAME TIME OF DAY EVERYDAY...unless you want to get pregnant.  go a head and take a test, no hurt in it...go to the dollar tree they are only a dollar there and there is no need to take a 15 dollar test they all work the same.  Call and ask an OB if you don't believe me ::)

Quoting frog_lillypad:

didnt miss any pills havent been on any meds so i dunno im goin to buy some test today few of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)