Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding and Co-Sleeping

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you breastfeed do you also co-sleep?

in lovetoddler boy
Mommy and Daddy and Brayden

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Amybelle
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:30 AM

I did sometimes.

GIRmom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:31 AM

I sure do,.. i've been thinking about putting him in his own bed (he's a yr already) but it's so hard since co-sleeping is easier on the on the both of us (well all except for daddy,.. he's sleeps on the edge lol)

erika_wright
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:37 AM

i semi co-slept when i was breastfeeding. she slept w us till she was about 4 months, but only part of the night. at 4-8 months she slept in her crib all night.

i breastfed fro 19 mo, but only did partial cosleep till she was a year.

Mommy to Elliot Marylyn (born 12/18/07), and Wife to Jerry Blaine (married 5/19/07), TTC baby #2! And SOOO happy with my LIFE!

Jenn8604
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I do. Mine wont sleep unless being cuddled, hasnt since he came home from the hospital.

Chrisitan, keep your state out of my religion, breastfeeding, cloth diaper using, co-sleeping, midnights working, full time student, single mom who loves her baby so so much.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:07 AM

I don't breastfeed becuz he wont do it and it's very stressful on the both of us. But we co-sleep, it's easier to wake me and we don't have a bed really for him yet lol. Once we have a bed for him I'll probably put him in his own bed.

CafeMom Tickers
jeweldog
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM

I would have liked to but it was too dangerous.  My BF can really thrash in his sleep at times and has lashed out by punching, kicking and even grabbing me in his sleep.  He also snores like a buzz saw.  I can also thrash around because I suffer from PTSD from my time in the Navy and having witness some horrific events.  I wanted my son to be safe so he sleeps in a crib and is just fine with it... If he really needs me he lets me know and I will come and get him no matter what.  He also will just play in his crib sometimes with his stuffies and crib music thingy... don't know what you call them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)