Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news and had to share

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
  • 3 Replies

toddler girl

ok so heres my good news i got off welfare willing last nite. i finaly have a job after a 1yr of not having one. i now work at Mc donalds yea not the best job but in this day and age i cant be picky. there gona pay my child care while i work.i am a single mom whos going to collage and working and scared to death i have never had to do this support my child with out help from the state or anyone. her dad quit paying child support 2 months ago and is now going on welfar  cause hes to lazy to get a job and so his wife i talked to his old bose he could have old job back if he wanted it but he want take it. theres nothing wroung with him he can work he just want and he has 3 kids to support only 1 by me. i am so happy i part time job now. but heres my proublem. ill only be making 400 befor tax i scared to death how i am gona pay my rent and other bills and put diapers on my 18 month old were potty training to. if you have any words of advise or incoragement id like to hear it so nurvise i want make it but am gona try never to go back on welfar it was so depressing for me. clapping

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:32 AM

CONGRATS !!!!!  Glad to hear you got a job and are doing what you can to provide for your family!!! way to go

reynab23
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:35 AM

Well good luck and I bet your glad your off welfare kinda...

As for your baby dad, well if he's getting on welfare then the child support won't touch him. They can't at all take away money from him that he receives from the welfare, well at least that's what they told me here in Cali. (I'm going threw the same that's how I know).

Makenzies_mom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:42 AM

that sucks i am in washington state.it realy sucks he looks down on me ans yet hes doing the same thing about the welfar thing. hes just lazy and dont want to ask for his old job back and his 19 yr old wife dont want to work eather hes almost 30. but it dont hurt to ask DCS about what they can do.

Quoting reynab23:

Well good luck and I bet your glad your off welfare kinda...

As for your baby dad, well if he's getting on welfare then the child support won't touch him. They can't at all take away money from him that he receives from the welfare, well at least that's what they told me here in Cali. (I'm going threw the same that's how I know).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)